Me?

My photo
Student/Dancer/Musician/Vegan/Human

08 December 2013

You think you're weak? Well, I'm a grade-A-bitch.

There's a line, a very blurred one, between being a critically honest person and being a mean devilish witch.

I'm definitely the latter.

I speak what I think. I have my own perspective. I see something from my own dimension. If I don't like something, I don't sugarcoat it. I'm always trying to be fair. I still think that there are good and bad sides on every moments. I don't always agree with every single thing in life, but it doesn't mean I'm the bitter pessimist who hate new ideas. I still like being around another human being. I appreciate people that I believe had done something to be appreciated for, and in this case, I really do appreciate people that I know had done their best to be someone useful to themselves and others in their life.

Which means, I really hate people who act weak and innocent when in fact they're capable with something. Anything. And when girls are acting like that, the hatred is getting bigger and stronger and it's growing faster than a bullet that I will probably attack those girls with some real bullets.

I'm a kind of feminist. I experience so many situations where I was underestimated just simply because I'm a young girl. They think I'm too innocent, too weak. There's a million other girls who try to look as innocent or weak as possible because they want to look cute, to get boys attention, or because they really think they are actually weak. And all  they do is complaining about this, and that, or pretty much everything.

Honey, dearie, I wish you know the fight of auto-immune, cancer, and other incurable diseases sufferers. Do you have functional lungs? Two kidneys? Normal digestion? Healthy brain? There are women without  it all out there and they are changing the world as I'm writing this right now. You think you're weak? Well, I'm a grade-A-bitch. I will kindly say these words of a little truth for you. You. Are. Not. Trying. HARD. ENOUGH.


Honey, please, don't be Bella Swan. Everyone in this world deserve well-being, happy life, but we gotta work for it... except for some freaking lucky people. There will be times where no one's gonna support and protect you and when that times come, you will have to survive. You have to fight. You have to go through it. And here's the news: complaining about those kind of situation you're in won't do you any good.

You are not weak. You think you're weak, and again, I have my own perspective and dimension. I respect other perspective and dimension too. Maybe you're weak in your perspective... if you still think you're weak. Hmph. Even if you're weak, don't cry about it. Don't complain. Don't post in on social media. Just, don't. If anything, I'm so tired of your shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment